Translate

May 16, 2010

Cygnets, Swans, Walk and Sunday

I already walked to my pond and back.  And discovered that the swan babies are out, and the proud mom showed them off.  Of course I didn't have my camera with me.
I went back with Sherri to exercise some more, this time with cameras.
And here they are:
the proud parents with their brood
Eight cygnets, hopefully some of them will survive.  We also saw the heron and the cormorant, the Canadian geese, the ducks, and all the other walkers admiring the swan babies. Oh, and they weren't there yesterday, so these cygnets are only 1 day old at the most!
and now my flowers, the lillies by the pond
my favorite peonie:
with the ants:
and no, not with my digital SLR, taken with a Canon point-and-shoot.
I'm a show-off, I love this time of year!
One more:
have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment