Translate

February 24, 2010

ahem, weather

Yup.

More snow.

Tomorrow.

Now, I don't want to hear from people telling me that spring is just around the corner.  I still shoveled snow this morning.  And expect to tomorrow, and maybe the day after that.  The new storm is supposed to last from tomorrow morning until Saturday. 

I finished another handbag, but don't have the camera with me.  I also always think that it's nothing special.  A friend of mine signed me up to be a vendor at an event on the 1. May.  Where I will sell my bags. 
The Habitat for Humanity is giving the event.  I will post more on where and when exactly it'll be.

3 comments:

  1. HEY...SHOW ME THE BAGS!
    I wondered what you sew all the time. And I bet they're great! Yes, please tell where and when. Not like I can fuel up the jet and com..but I'll post about ya and maybe someone around there will see it! But let's see what you got, you may just sell a few here!
    Hope you're staying warm Ruth and ya, we'll talk about Spring when the robins start flying around...

    ~Vicki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I forgot the e...
    Sheesh, I sound so *Countrified* sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaaa!!! I don't want to hear about your snow. Talk to me when you get over 3 feet.

    ReplyDelete