Translate

February 25, 2010

... ahem, weather II

It's snowing.  Started off as rain, is still fairly mild, and looks spectacular.  Like you want in December, just before Christmas.

We still have a weather warning for today and tomorrow.  I tried going to work, and I didn't even make it out of my lake community before turning around.  Thick fat flakes.  Since the schools are closed because of the snow, no plows are going through right now.  They usually are quite busy on my street, since I'm only four houses from the school.  And the roads are slick and snow covered.  I'm not so worried about leaving, I'm really worried about coming home, should I leave.  I live up in the foothills of the Appalachian Mtns, and while it's not very high, it's hilly enough to cause problems.

What will I do today?  Hmmm, haven't decided yet.  I will shovel snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment