Translate

March 17, 2010

Calandra's

Yesterday was just beautiful.  The spring is really springing here!  We'll see how long it lasts...

I was invited out to dinner last night.  To Calandra's Italian Village, in Caldwell.  It was a great meal, of course the company was terrific.  I'm still waiting to hear from some of the participants to see if I can upload a picture or two of the event.  I had tilapia with shrimp and clams in a tomato sauce - it was great.  And I shared a spinach salad with my daughter.  All together we were 12 people!  Fun.

I'll get cracking on what we are doing for Easter.  I'd love to have it at my house, since this is the first Easter in ages I'm around (being in wonderful places like Hawaii and Germany in years past).

Maybe I'll get a response from someone from this post....

Anyway, today it's 69 degrees F around here (20 degrees C)  -- by the way, does anyone know how to make that little o, but up - you used to turn the knob on a typewriter so it would float up - next to the number for 'degree' in an Enlish/American keyboard?  I have no idea!  Do we not use it?

No kiddie duty for me today, I am doing my walking when I get home.  And clean up some more in the garden.  The moss is coming lush and green, my efforts to keep the leaves off it certainly paid off.  I am trying to have an eco-friendly yard, part of it consists of eliminating the grass, just let moss grow, it looks lush and green, requires no watering or cutting,  and no fertilizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment