Translate

October 8, 2009

Good Morning!

It's still 5 AM (in the morning) here.  Dark outside.  Will I go wrestle the bear today?  Or vacuum my house, since the Hietela sisters are coming?  The H-sisters are awesome housewives.  They even pull out their refrigerators and stoves once a month to clean underneath!  They taught me a lot - some of which I do, the other I only think of and say naaa, some other time.  Yes, I cleaned the refrigerator.  Inside and out.  Yes, the kitchen is clean, so is the bathroom.  And I made up the guest beds.  I'm stripping my bed now, and I have to wash the kitchen floor. And that's it. 
They're spending the night, because tomorrow we're driving to the Finger Lakes!  I don't know why I'm making such a big deal, I've been to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas, Germany, California, and Washington, DC twice this year. But this one is with friends, and not with or to family like usual.  (not that that isn't special, it is, it's just different)

I got an award.  Yup, I can't believe it!  I am soooo excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to show it, and fulfill the conditions that come along with it.  Which I will.

But I still have to finish my house, make my bed, try to fit the bear in, go to work, to the bank to make payroll, sew some mop-covers, pick-up the kids from school, and deal with whatever else the day throws at me.

I watched Oprah yesterday.  NieNie was on, you know, from the NieNie Dialoges.  Which is what got me into reading blogs and creating my own in the first place.  Jessica watched it with me, and wanted to know all about her.
Okay, no more blogging!  Later ---

No comments:

Post a Comment