Translate

December 10, 2010

Random

... I talked with my brother Claus this week for a long time.  He was telling me he puts apples out for the birds as well, some birds like them.  Since he gave me the idea, I thought 'why not'.  Put out my cut apple, thinking it'll be a while before it's gone.  No!  Every apple I put out is gone by the time I get home.  I am curious, who takes the apple -- so far I haven't caught the apple lover at it.
Tonight I'm having two little boys sleep over.  Their parents are hosting a Christmas party for their friends to show off their decorated house.
Tomorrow?  I had thought to go to the city and see the tree (New York), but I'm going to Philadelphia on Sunday to see the Cleopatra exhibit.  Maybe next weekend....

2 comments:

  1. say HI to cleopatra for us! und schönes wochenende und viel spass mit den jungs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volles Wochenende!

    Wie war die Cleopatra-Ausstellung.
    Mensch, da fiel mir doch nicht railway station ein, lach.

    ReplyDelete