Translate

February 4, 2011

Concerned

Thank you all so much for worrying about me!  Yes, the photos in the last entry were taken while driving.  But the dangerous looking ones, with the truck next to and behind me were taken while practically standing still or crawling at 5 MPH past an accident.  Which I also photographed, but it's not much to see, they were cleaning up the accident as we were passing.
Just to keep things exciting, we are looking forward to another snow storm tomorrow.
I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. No snow here. The weather guys on TV were telling us for days that we'd have 1-3 inches of snow, but we got ice instead. Everything was shut down on Friday because of ice on the overpasses and bridges. The weather guys hadn't had this much fun since the last hurricane! Dallas was hit hard. I'm sure it messed up a lot of pre-Super Bowl plans.

    Yes, I know NJ is an expensive place to live. I still miss it though!

    Stay warm and be safe.

    ReplyDelete