Translate

September 9, 2010

Finish

This is it - last post about the mini-vacation.
Here are a few photos of us in the rain, first one Erika and I running toward the house
then one of us splashing in the rain in the water.  The temperature was great - there really wasn't a difference between the ocean and the air, which made it very pleasant.
what fun, and what a great memory.
and the boys all wet, having ridden their bikes in the rain.

In the meantime, we're back, Matthew and Jessica have started school, it's very exciting, and I pick them up after school, standing by the school with all the other moms, grandmas, dads, and grandpas, waiting until the teacher pairs each child with his/her relative/pick-upper.
Weird for my European readers, right?  Yeah, I think so too.

Today it's actually 'cool'.  Cool meaning 21 C in the house, a little less outside.  Still sandals and shorts.  Okay, I wore leggings for my morning walk, but shorts would have been fine.  I'm good with that!
The weekend?  No idea.  I should get going on my kitchen renovation, maybe I'll get going with that....

1 comment:

  1. Auch Regen kann Spass machen.
    Das zeigen deine Bilder, wunderbar.
    Die beiden Jungen haben auch ihre Freude, durch den Regen zu fahren mit ihren Rädern, prima!

    21° ist doch warm! Genau richtig, würde ich sagen ;-)
    Ja klar, dann ist es morgens kühler - und abends auch.
    Ach, ist schon Schule bei euch?
    Bei uns sind ja die Bayern immer die letzten mit den Ferien, und bei denen beginnt die Schule am 14.9.

    Viele liebe Grüsse von minibar
    http://minibares.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete