Translate

December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten, Happy New Year, Guten Rutsch

.... and may all your wishes come true.

It's really cold this morning, and I'll only work half day, since it's cold enough to keep my coat on.  And no one will have emergency sewing over the holidays, I think.
Anyway, a couple of Christmas presents left to sew, some bookwork to be done, and I'm leaving.
I still have gifts to wrap, and to think of an appetizer for Christmas Day.

Saturday I'll have the kids over for the night, and Sunday I'm hoping to visit the Maryland section of the family.  The one who was in China, Japan and Norway.  And the one who took his happy wife to a very exclusive Christmas party at a very exclusive address.  So nice to see ones children happy.
(I'm the mom, I get to brag)

I hope you all out there in the blogger world have a great holiday, with fabulous food, good drinks, great families, and friends, and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment