Translate

December 1, 2009

Babysitting

I babysat yesterday.  For the little guy whose Mom had to go to the dentist.
He demanded all the old toys, we even went into the garage to search for things.  He took what he liked, then we went back upstairs.  For entertainment he wanted 'Dora', and for supper he shared my turkey soup.  It was good to see him and his mother.

On a side note: does anyone use Google wave yet?  I just got it, and I'm deciding if it's interesting.  Anyone come to a conclusion yet?

I don't use Twitter, and no one I know is on Twitter (okay, I know one person, but I only occasionally  hear from him).  And everyone in my circle says that Twitter doesn't interest them.
Same with facebook.  I have an account, sometimes look, but not very often.

I wonder how many of these will still be around 20 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment