Translate

November 13, 2009

Maryland

Today we're going to Maryland.  Sort of the middle, south-east of Baltimore.  I will see my youngest grandson.  I haven't seen him since August, and I can't wait. 

The weather is kind of lousy.  We are getting the remnants of the storm that hit Alabama a couple of days ago.  Wind, rain, chilly, floods by the shore, flood warnings, and all the rest.  We are a few miles inland, and it's not so bad here, no floods, and it is mostly drizzling. 

We were supposed to go to a White House tour this weekend, but my son, who was going with us, is not in the country at the moment.  We'll do something else, I'll report what on Monday.

My back is still bothering me  - I don't like complaining, but this is getting ridiculous.  It wakes me up at night, and then I can't go back to sleep.


Gotta run - do my real life!
Good weekend to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment