Translate

October 6, 2011

Food

Now that we have the bear out of the way (waiting for his/her return), let's talk about food.
Since I changed my life (check starting in March), I've been eating very well.  And trying to stay within a limit, knowing I'm facing taking diabetes medication.
But this is what waits for me sometimes in the morning:
Who can resist that?!
Actually, it's not so bad.  It's only one piece of toast.
And yesterday we had this:
Pork chop with apple and an apple gravy,
peas and carrots,
and garlic noodles.
And, best of all, none of it cooked by me.
All I had to do was show up and eat.
Yeah!
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. lecker! schick´ den koch doch mal kurz nach kastellaun! K&D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht alles sehr gut aus, teilweise ja schon Kunst!

    ReplyDelete