Translate

March 29, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Too busy to visit you all out there, and too busy to share what's going on with me.

I did have company over the weekend, my sweetie pie grandson Noah brought his Mom for her baby shower.  And a nice shower it was!  There were his cousins, all of them!  He got to play and run around with them, and he got to sit on my lap and watch youtube videos of trucks and truck crashes on my lap.
Jessica was upset when he left, because she had such a good time with him.

And his little sister will have lots of nice clothes when she is born!

I chatted with the other grandma, and was sorry that she doesn't live close anymore, she is a lot of fun.  One of the aunts lost a lot of weight and looks terrific.  Got to see Noah's other girl cousin from Tennessee, and it's amazing how fast she is growing up.
The expectant Mom.  
Looks great, and feels great, she says.
Opening gifts, I just realized there are all the girls, the sisters, sisters-in-law, and daughters!
 A balloon toss and the gang all on the stairs.
aren't they cute?
And I learned how to text.  Which proves the point that one never is too old for anything.
(very happy)

3 comments:

  1. What a nice family you have. Hope you're staying warm. I saw the people all bundled up on The Today Show this morning.

    Texting? I'm impressed. I don't even have it as part of my plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah bekommt bald ein Geschwisterchen?
    Da freuen sich ja alle.
    Wieder so ein tolles Familientreffen.
    Und alle sind happy.
    Schöne Bilder hast du wieder gezeigt.
    Prima, wieder bei dir zu lesen ;-)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, look at all the new things happening in your life this year! I can feel your happiness Ruth.

    Family get togethers, texting, and butterflies. What more could you ask for :)

    Maybe someday I'll learn.....

    ReplyDelete