Translate

March 10, 2011

Rain, rain

It's supposed to be raining today.  Heavy at times.  My house is snug on the side of a hill, and I have no worries about it.  At work, though, it's a different story.  Rain gets in through the roof, since the building is at least 100 years old.  We're pretty much covered via a clever rigging under the roof.  Oh, and Linda is back for the week, I needed help.  I had missed her!
More changes in the air, life once again making unexpected turns.  But it's all good, and I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.





Some more photos from last Sunday.

And I'm spending lots of time on the phone at night.
And it's cool.

2 comments:

  1. Grab the oars:) At least you won't get stuck.
    Cute toothless babes are fun to visit.
    Late night phone calls? Hmmmm. Must be something in the NJ air..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hab ich das richtig verstanden? Dass das Dach undicht ist?
    Ok das Haus ist alt. Aber es wäre ja schön, wenn es nicht reinregnet. Ach, das ist bei der Arbeit...
    Ok, zu Hause ist alles bestens, und du hast mal wieder Besuch.
    Der Kleine ist ist einfach goldig, und noch sooo gelenkig.

    ReplyDelete