Translate

June 4, 2009

Rain

This morning I walked mostly, at 5:30 AM. Yes, I was the only one walking, see rain. Only one lonely biker, who then moved off to the road, and left the walkway for me only. The heron and the swans were out and about. It mostly just drizzled, which didn't bother me. Despite my early exercise I didn't leave the house any earlier for work. Plus I got stuck behind a school bus.
Not really a problem, gave me time to think more about my day.

We finished a boat cover today, not so much sewing, it needed to be made water-tight, which we did with silicone, since sewing more would have put more small holes in the cover where the needle punctures the fabric. Hopefully this will do it for George, who is off on a 5-year adventure with his sailboat and his 'admiral'.

I am still trying to figure out if the robin, which is nesting under my deck, is still there. It's so dark in that corner, it's hard to see. And if they are still there, I don't want to disturb them. Yesterday one of the birds 'yelled' at me and dive bombed in the yard, as if he really wanted to attack. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment