Translate

January 9, 2013

Back into the usual

We're mostly back into our routines.  Work is busy, life as well.  I went last night to get a lesson on my new sewing machine, but the woman who was supposed to give it wasn't there.  No excuse, no call, makes me feel important.  Oh well, I know how to sew, I'm not going back, 40 minutes to get there, and then not sure if she's there, I don't need the aggravation.
Instead we went out to dinner, a very nice fish restaurant, and we enjoyed it.

I am blogging from my Christmas present, an iPad.  I did have to take it off autocorrect, since it insisted on the craziest words when I tried to type in German.  And wouldn't believe me when I insisted on typing it my way.  So auto correct and I parted ways, it's enough my android finally learned German.
The weekend will find us in Rhode Island, my former father in law is  turing 96!

I am almost finished with the very first quilt!  I mean I found a quilt top I made 15 or 20 years back, and I finally know how to quilt it.   I will have to add a photo later, since I don't know how to from this pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment