Translate

July 14, 2009

Bags

I finally got the pictures of some of the bags I make uploaded. My problem is always that my photos are too large, are too large in blogger, and I don't have an easy fix. Picasa doesn't have a quick downsize tool, and I don't like messing with Adobe. I don't find it userfriendly at all. It's not that I'm not computer-savvy, I just find that program cumbersome, even the less expensive home version.
So, my solution is to upload the photos to a web service - in this case photobucket.com, and download them into my blog from there. Which brings me to another difficulty, for some reason photobucket wants my username for blogger - what the heck is that?! I have no idea. Won't accept my blogername and password... and no explanation what the username is.

Anyhow, I digress.

Here is a sample of my sewing:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment